Seagate provides management to our institutional client of this 43-story above ground, Class ‘A’ office tower, which is ideally located in the downtown San Francisco Central Business District. 44 Montgomery was built in 1966-67, completely renovated in 1992, and in 1996. Designed by renowned architect John Graham (Seattle Space Needle), it was originally the World Headquarters for Wells Fargo Bank and once the tallest building west of the Mississippi.
Seagate as join venture partner and later as manager, has created, administered and managed the following projects:
- Updated elevator controls and interior cabs – $4M
- Common area improvements – $7.5M
- Lobby redesign and construction – $2M
- New roof mounted (air lifted) base building chillers – $2M
- Established LEEDS-EB Gold status
- Achieved highest Energy Star rating available (100)