Seagate reviews each asset with an owner’s mindset
Seagate provides commercial professional asset and property management services and prides itself on timely, consistent and comprehensive communication with both clients and tenants in the following ways:
Seagate takes a strong “hands on”, full service approach to property and asset management by:
- Inspecting each property regularly.
- Regular review meetings and site visits with tenants and vendors.
- Employing trained experienced maintenance engineers who perform a multitude of services including mechanical, electrical and plumbing services.
- Providing on-site management and technical personnel.
- Providing 24-hour on-call service.
- Maintaining a comprehensive database for service calls.
- Producing and maintaining comprehensive budget information.
- Producing accurate and timely monthly reports including operating expense summaries and variance reports.
- Maintaining a comprehensive summary of all equipment and systems.
- Producing and maintaining a comprehensive Operational and Maintenance (O&M) Manual.
- Implementing a complete preventive maintenance program embedded in the annual operational calendar.
- Providing a comprehensive lease administration program.
We manage our client’s property in the same manner that we manage our own properties with an emphasis on improving the bottom line and investment return of each asset.
Seagate offers professional property management services developed to reduce the time owner’s spend with tenant and property management issues. We protect our clients investment by ensuring each property is well maintained, a maximum occupancy level is attained and we save our clients money through streamlined, cost-effective management services.
Our professional property management team provides comprehensive services that include:
- Personal service and prompt response by experienced property managers designated to solve tenant and owner issues quickly, efficiently and in the best interest of both parties.
- Tenant screening and placement to ensure high occupancy, a steady source of income, and reduced credit loss.
- Accounting services and administrative support to handle the most complex Landlord-Tenant issues.
- Property maintenance, repair and construction management; providing a healthy, productive, aesthetically pleasing workplace environment.
- 24-hour maintenance support to insure tenant satisfaction and retention.
- Cost-conscious culture – we scrutinize expenditures as if they were our own.
- Our firm is not a large firm nor is it a small one – we regulate the size of our portfolio so that we can be nimble enough for the principals of our firm to continually be involved in every account.
- Mid-Stream Cost Analysis – to analyze the cost/benefit of any property improvements.
Seagate provides construction management services for everything from tenant improvements to ground-up development and redevelopment of commercial real estate projects. We strive to represent our clients as partners, and we maintain the highest level of integrity and attention to detail in the industry.
Seagate’s six senior team members have over 140 years in combined development and construction experience. Our team has built strong relationships with dozens of regional design firms, contractors, engineers, consultants, and subcontractors – all to the benefit our clients.